UPDATE Sellegance 184.108.40.206
- Fixed products alignment of category page
- Fixed issues on Opera Mini
- Minor CSS fixes
Sellegance 1.4.3 for OpenCart
Important changes to improve compatibility with other extensions have been made.
List of changes:
- Added support for large desktop size (>1200px) Minimize the empty space on large screens with this option to enlarge your site. All the other resolutions (normal desktop, tablet, mobile) work as usual.
- Added Camera slider script A new script for featured slideshow
- Added controls for Slideshow speed Slide and transition speed can be controlled from the admin panel
- Added related products module You can place it on the sidebar or bottom position
- Added more font options Now it’s possible to select the font size and preview the changes!
- Added option to display 3 or 4 products on each row
- Added option to change from tabs to accordion on product page For a more compact appearance you can choose accordion, this will help on mobiles too
- Added more controls for product image zoom Select position right or inside (always inside on mobiles)
- Added option to display a select box menu on mobiles Select between the original Boostrap mobile menu or a select box if you have dozens of menus
- Added Instagram profile icon A new must have
- Payment methods templates removed to use the default ones This will make updates easier (more details below)
- Bootstrap Framework updated to 2.2.1
- Subcategory thumbnails vqmod move to Additional Extensions Many people don’t like them by default, just copy the extension to vqmod/xml if you need it
- Fixed problem with vertical scroll on carousels Previously, on mobiles it was difficult to scroll page if you touch over the carousels. Fixed
- Hide Wishlist and Compare options on the admin panel instead of vqmod An easier CSS solution
- Updated classes for buttons (.btn to .button) to improve compatibility with some extensions Buttons from additional extension will be displayed with the same design
- CSS fixes
How to update
- Get the new files from your account on Themeforest
- Important Delete catalog/view/theme/sellegance/template/payment folder
- If you are using bootstrap pagination, remove wishlist and remove comparison extensions delete those files from vqmod/xml
- Upload the new files overwriting the old ones
- Go to Sellegance Theme Options module and save the new options
- Clear your vQmod cache (delete files in vqmod/vqcache)
- That’s it
The update process should be smooth but if get any issues contact me through my profile page on Themeforest.