Sellegance 18.104.22.168 for OpenCart
- NEW Compatible with OpenCart 22.214.171.124
- Added support for 3 columns on some layouts
- Added full background option. Background image will cove the whole page in every device.
- Updated Previous/Next Product extension. Now it will cycle on the same category
- Fixed issues with grid view. On some configurations the boxed were overlapping, the problem is fixed now.
- Fixed type error on Tabbed Products module to avoid autoplaying.
- Fixed issue with RTL languages on iPad. The product layout was moved to the right and outside of the viewport (affecting default theme too)
- CSS fixes
How to update
- Get the new files from your account on Themeforest
- Important Delete catalog/view/theme/sellegance/template/payment folder
- If you are using bootstrap pagination, remove wishlist and remove comparison extensions (from older Sellegance versions) delete those files from vqmod/xml
- Upload the new files overwriting the old ones
- Go to Sellegance Theme Options module and save the new options
- Clear your vQmod cache (delete files in vqmod/vqcache)
- That’s it
The update process should be smooth but if get any issues contact me through my profile page on Themeforest.
I have bought your theme Sellegance for Open Cart.
I am installing it to my website.
I have trouble with google analythic code.
I can not find this section under System>Settings>Server>Analytics Code
There are no such section where i could paste analytics tracking code.
It is also not shown in documentation.
Hi, on newer OpenCart versions the analytics fields were moved to Extensions > Analytics.
For specific support please send me a message using my contact form themeforest.net/user/luisvelaz#contact to follow up the conversation easier.
Thank You very much, it helped me!